Saturday, July 18, 2009

The end of bowling - for now

We are all still really tired but still really excited. The girls were on the news last night - none of them made the "talking" cut of what was on tv but that's okay. They were all together with their coach and the big banner. I am going to try to scan in their "team win" pic that was taken at the awards ceremony so that I have it on my computer.

Bailey traded one of her shirts for a Newfoundland team shirt. Coach Kevin traded one of his shirts and his hat for a Newfoundland team jacket for Shayne - saying to Shayne "okay now you owe me a trip to Quebec". That is where Nationals is being held next year. LOL Both Shayne and Bailey are PUMPED to do well next year so they can compete at Nationals.

I am spending the day NOT talking - or trying not to - so that I can get my voice back. I am also cleaning up all the suitcases, putting away all the "gift" stuff that Bailey received from all the provinces she played. And have the laundry finished already.

Spring bowling starts tonight for both kids - this is more fun - but I think now that they have seen Nationals it is going to be very competitive for them - and between them.

No comments: