Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bad news on Gidget - June 3

Gidget has been at Dale's for two weeks. And this is tonight's update on her training while she is there:

Hi Carrie,She has been pretty bad.I have to work the crap out of her to just get a complete circle.She decides every second to take off and go very quickly in any direction she chooses,and then when you force her to go where you want with the legs,she kicks out with her hind legs.She has not been made to listen by the people you had her with prior to me and called to task,that has made her think she is running the show,all of which will take time to fix.I can almost guarantee she will attempt to run off with someone and/ or hurt them severly. She has no problem loping except for the fact that she is out of control when she goes fast,even harder to turn and stop.

I e-mailed back and told Dale to stop working her. I can't see putting more money into her at least this year. I will see what she throws next year and will decide from there what I am going to do with her longterm. THIS SUCKS!!

No comments: