Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another new project - April 18

As if I don't have enough on my plate...lol...I have gotten a new project to do this coming weekend.

I have spent the year at the bowling alley - or various ones - taking pics of the kids (all of them - not just mine).

Along with the coaches pics, other parents pics, and mine...I am putting together a rather large power point presentation - complete with comments and music.

When it is finished, I am going to put it on dvd's and they will be given to all of the kids at the year end party.

The only bad thing, is the year end party and Nationals won't be on it.

But I am having fun.

I also spent the beginning of the week making posters and cards for our YBC (youth bowling) bottle drive that is happening on the 25th. The bottle drive is being held to help fund our trip to Nationals as well as to buy some new bowling balls for the lanes (small ones for the little kids).

No comments: