Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bad horsey mom I am - April 30

OMG - I am just about ready to go to the loony bin I think.

I am sooo not organized this year for anything horsey. I was out with Dolly, Ding and Rondee tonight and Dolly is really starting to get "friendly". Which normally does not happen until she is around 3 weeks from foaling. Well...here I am thinking "this is really weird". She took a half step forward and I bent down to check her bag and she is starting to bag up already.

So now I am really confused. I have had in my head for months that she isn't due until June. Well, turns out that she is due between May 20 and 28. HA HA on me hey?

I had to go back through the archives on my yahoo group to find out when I posted that I had put her and Molson together as it isn't in the one daytimer that I did keep from last year.

I sure hope I keep myself more organized this year.

This also means that her shots are all one month late.

So now we are rushing to finish the fencing before she foals too.

No comments: