Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Personal Best Program has started

I have started working with a nutritionist and a personal trainer. I have not lost any weight yet but my belt is doing up two holes smaller. I just got my first workouts from Brenda this week (did two days with her)...now it is time to work on my own for a couple weeks.

The eating part seems to be easy. She has me on a 1400 cal diet...split between 6 meals a day. And then she broke that down in to "what" to eat. So not just "so many calories" per meal...but so much carbs, protien and fat per meal. And then gave me a cheat sheet as to what is acceptable for carbs etc. So it is easy easy!!!

The exercising is: one day cardio - so I do 30 minutes on the treadmill (with two specific speeds and how long to go with each one)...and the next day is strength (using an exercise ball and weights). So I do those 3 x per week each and take Sundays off.

so far so good. LOL

She figures that if I can follow exactly what she has down on paper, and do all the exercising...I will be down to - get this - ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY pounds by my birthday!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

You can do it! I know you can