Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally!!!

I finally sold a horse.

Molson is headed to a new home at the end of the month.

I got an e-mail mid week from a lady asking if she could come and look at both Molson and Gidget. She had also called and talked to Melissa. While I had told her that I was away and she would have to wait, Melissa had told her that she could come look. So arrangements were made for her to come on Saturday...which as we all know was not a good day here.

Anyways...she came out last night and looked him over really good. And FELL IN LOVE. So he is off to be a breeding stallion and hopefully, a reining horse.

She also took a look at Gidget (as well as she could in the dark) and thinks she is a sweetie and will look her over closer tonight when she drops off the money for Molson.

She also tried to talk me out of Ding and Rondee...but I said "not for sale - at least at this time". She said "well, I will have to be more persuasive then". LOL

No comments: