Monday, October 13, 2008

Shopping at the Supreme Trade Show

This is never a good thing for me as I always find stuff that I want. But this time, I actually went with a purpose. There were 3 things that I really wanted to find…one was stirrups for my cutting saddle. It came with oxbows and I am scared to use them. The second was a proper bit for Hyde. I figured with Jason there, he would be able to direct me to the right one. Third was a blanket for Gunner for shows.


Well, I did pretty good…got the stirrups and the bit…but not the blanket.


I also outfitted myself with 2 pairs of jeans, two western shirts and a western vest. Doyle got a new pair of boots.

We also spent some funds on the house – bought two rugs – one for under the kitchen table and one for the front door.

No comments: