Thursday, October 23, 2008

Puppies are leaving

We have had 5 puppies leave for their new homes since Saturday.

The first was "Kirby". His new owner is Jesse Kelleher. She is very happy with her new little man. It was "fate" that brought these two together I think. Jesse's old dog got very sick and had to be put down on the day that Kirby was born. I wish them all the best together.



Next was Nora. She was bought by Ken and Gwen Gregg at the very young age of 3 days. She is going to be their "little dog" protector. Gwen has e-mailed me already and said that Nora is fitting in very well.


Two puppies left together. They are going to be sheep protectors...and will each have their own "child" to love. I have not heard how they are doing or their new names but I am sure they will do great.


Our little white male left yesterday. No name as of yet but they sure liked him a lot. His new people were in a hurry and I didn't get a chance to get a picture of him leaving. I hope they will send me one soon.

Our last sale is a big male. His name is Smoky. His new people will be here, hopefully, on the weekend to pick him up. They had a bit of a family emergency out of province so have left him here until they come home.

No comments: