Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sept 16 - Horses and horse trailers

All the horses here are FAT FAT FAT. We put Molson and Hyde together and they are best buddies. We first put them side by side in the wooden pens and let them get used to each other...and then turned them out in the arena (safest fence I have)...and there was NOTHING. No noise...no show off stuff. They just ate from one hay pile and then went to the next like they were glued together at the shoulder.

My good friend Paige got a new trailer - a beautiful new trailer with living quarters to die for. It made me do some dreaming and even looking up here but there is nothing that I can afford. BOO HOO But like Paige reminded me...I don't haul anywhere...never mind haul AND camp at the same time...so I really don't need anything like that. WHEW...good thing I have a friend with a good head on her
shoulders to keep me in line. LOL

No comments: