Monday, October 27, 2008

Insurance and stuff

Well, I got on the phone today to get Melissa's insurance card from our insurance agent - she has misplaced it. Which, in turn, means that she can't re-register her car. So she is now driving mine - at least until tomorrow.

I also talked to them about my house insurance as we are switching brokers.

Man...the questions they were asking. Square footage, age, electrical, plumbing, shingles, size of deck..and on and on. I had to get off the phone and search for our appraisals and home inspections. And even then, couldn't find all the answers.

So I am going in there on Wed to speak to them in person and will be hauling a wheelbarrow load of paperwork with me that they can sort through to find the answers.

I made sure to tell them about my new camera and all my saddles etc. I also told them about my Royal Doulton figurines and they said I need them appraised...especially the one my grandma bought for me the year I was born. So that will happen on Thursday if I can find a place to do it.

No comments: