Monday, October 27, 2008

Kirby


Well, one week into his new home and he seems to have settled right in. And as you can see by the pictures, this soon to be "big dog" is living IN THE HOUSE. Jesse - you are way braver than me!!!

Jesse (aka Jessica) has been e-mailing me with updates all week. She sure loves this little guy. And I am sooo happy to hear that. I always worry when my babies (be they horses, cats or now dogs) go on to their new lives.

According to Jesse, Kirby now weighs in around 16 lbs - probably more than that as that was a few days ago. He has also had his first bath - of which he was probably in serious need of.


Jesse also said he gets a long great with her boyfriend Greg.

Jesse and Greg are very brave people as they are going out this weekend (or soon) to get Kirby a "little brother" in the way of a Norwegien Elk Hound (possibly named MOOSE???).

I can hardly wait to see pics of the two boys playing with each other.

1 comment: