Friday, October 17, 2008

Again with the sales

Well, things seem to be moving. I have had lots of interest in Gidget and Molson.

One couple came to see Gidget and have made an offer. After talking with Jason, he is going to take her next week to tune her up a bit - remember she only has 20 rides - and then these people can go there and try her out. After they try her there...we will discuss the deal on the table.

And I have a scheduled appointment for a viewing on Molson. It is for the 26th of October.

As for the puppies...we had a bit of a problem with their ad. It wasn't showing up in the Edmonton area listings on Kijiji but in TORONTO. OOPS. I e-mailed them and they were nice and moved the ad for me on Wednesday morning.

By last night, I had one of the last two males sold (deposit was e-mailed to me) and a lady coming today to see the remaining two. I also had a gentleman from Vancouver phone me and ask if he could come and see them - weird hey - but he was actually flying into Edmonton for the weekend.

I also have 4 people waiting in the wings just in case these last two sales on the puppies don't go.

Hmmm...maybe this would be way more profitable than the horses...maybe I should start looking for another female and do puppies instead of horses???

No comments: