Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sizes of the youngsters

Before I turned everyone out after getting their feet done, I thought I would get measurements of everyone.

Now these have to be taken with a grain of salt as they were standing outside on the grass and were not caught. LOL

I am also going to add in Hyde and Gunner as I consider them part of my youngsters (their measurements were takne on the cement).

Hyde - 14 hh at the withers - no hip measurement (he is 3)
Gidget - 13.2 at the withers - 13.3 at the hip (she is 2)
Dusty - 14 at the withers - 14.1 at the hip (she is 2)
Gunner - 13.1 at the withers - no hip measurement (he is 2)
Paris - 14 at the withers - 14.2 at the hip (she is a yearling)
Molson - 12.1 at the withers - 12.3 at the hip (he is a yearling)

What a difference in everyone hey?

Carrie

No comments: