Monday, September 10, 2007

New website

Well, as I can't get any response from my website host company as to what the problem is with my website (can't upload any changes), I am very quickly building a new site.

New name is "A Cut Above Performance Horses".

I have played with 4 or 5 different ideas and keep coming back to the same basic layout - which isn't good. Paige calls it my "default". LOL

I really need to take some courses and learn how to make graphics and backgrounds.

Many thanks to Belinda for making my logo. It is great.

Carrie

3 comments:

Elly'sMom said...

That's the same problem I was having with mine, I'd try to download new pictures and the thing would either lock up or delete everything on the page. I got so frustrated with it I said screw it, it's not worth it. Then come to find out I was paying WAY WAY more then I should have been. And to be honest, I didn't exactly like the templates they used. I want to be able to munipulate my stuff, and it wouldn't allow me to. I'll start another one here soon enough, maybe this winter. Good luck with yours Carrie. I'm sure you'll be back up and running in no time!

JenB said...

Carrie, It looks really good!

Lazy A Ranch said...

I built my website in Yahoo Sitebuilder, they have templates but I prefer to build it my way.