Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rondee...

is coming around. went out today to check on her as doyle said he
didn't really notice yesterday how her eye was doing. she came right
up to me and let me pat her all over her head - including right beside
the cut.

went back into the house and got a bucket of warm water and a cloth to
wash it out with - maybe get some of the scab off. But she wasn't
having any of that. I just rubbed her neck and shoulder with the
cloth until she was okay with that and then just did a little squeeze
of water over the eye. She was NOT impressed but didn't try hard to
get away.

I had doyle put some dermagel on my hand and while it took about 10
minutes I managed to get the dermagel all over the cut - on top of the
scab - hoping that it will soften the scab and tonight I can get it
more inside the cut. It is still seeping - clear fluid...hoping there
is no infection or crap under the scab.

I think she will come around to being friends pretty quick.

No comments: