Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bailey and Skeena getting lessons

After talking to Jason about Bailey and her fear of riding, he has agreed to take Skeena (Bailey's horse) and put a good 7 days on her. The last time I rode her after she freaked Bailey right out, she did a few crow hops for me...and with my back and crappy balance right now...this is just safer.

I am going to take Bailey over with me when we drop her off and Jason will watch how she goes for me and then Bailey in his arena...determine what needs to be worked on the most.

Then when we go pick her up...Bailey and I will ride her again to see if anything has changed. If she doesn't calm down, then we may sell her to a more experienced kid and look for something that Bailey can and will ride. Or we won't if things don't change with Bailey's fear....???

Jason also said I am welcome to bring Bailey over every weekend for a lesson too.

No comments: