Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Cruise jinx

I did up my package for my parents. I bought them each a t-shirt in Aruba and bought my mom a package of spices from Grenada. Made them a cd of all the pictures we took on our vacation…and sent a write-up of daily events to go along with the pictures.

In addition to the holiday stuff, I also sent them a dvd of Hyde and Gunner in training.

I specifically sent the parcel by Express post to get it there faster as well as have a way to track it.

Well, guess what…it was LOST by the post office. Was sent to a totally different city all together, even though I had all the address info correct.

They tried for 5 days to track it with no luck so they are paying me out the insurance I had on it as well as re-imbursing me for the postage.

Good lord…nothing is safe that went on the cruise!!!

1 comment:

Elly'sMom said...

At least YOU guys were safe!