Saturday, July 21, 2007

The fun continues

Tuesday dawned bright and early - and can't forget HOT.

The heat wave just isn't going away. We sure need some rain or my pastures are going to be toast.

Doyle went after work to pick up our new "guest house". It is a 27 ft Jayco travel trailer. NICE toy!!! I think I will enjoy camping now as long as we can find a place with POWER.

This machine comes almost fully equipped - surround sound stereo/home theatre system and air conditioning even.

Here it is pic by pic:

The outside:



The master bedroom (queen size bed):



The kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave, freezer, oven)



The back bedroom (double bunk on bottom - single on top).



The living room:



It also has a 3 piece bathroom inside (tub/shower) and an outside shower...which I think is really cool.

We will be giving it a full test run when we go down to my parent to pick up the kids.

So now to go shopping to outfit it!!!!!

TTFN

Carrie

1 comment:

Elly'sMom said...

VERY NICE Carrie! We looked at a Jayco the same size before we bought the trailer we have now. Actually at the time I think we only had one or two horses. Anyway, it's fun stocking a trailer. I got a bunch of plastic stuff for mine. Now I wish I had stuck with paper pates. Makes life SOOOO Much easier to just toss the stuff versus washing everything using the water up for it. If you get a generator, go for the ultra quiet ones. Honda makes one as well as Yamaha. I Love ours. It's a Yamaha on wheels and is very quiet. Most camp grounds won't allow you to run one after 10pm or so, unlss it's an ultra quiet, so take that into consideration if you get one that is. : ) Congrats!!!