Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another week flies by

I can not believe that it is already the 7th of July!!! How time flies as you get older.

I am still struggling with the fact that by big computer, while it will connect to the internet, will not open a browser page of any sort. That is making it extremely hard to keep up with my websites. However, I purchased a small laptop with a Learning Account we have at work and if i have both connected to the internet, I can do the updates. I read the e-mailed updates on the laptop and work on the big computer and upload from there. What a pain.

On another note, Doyle called me today and informed me that we are the proud new owners of a 2007 Holiday Trailer. It is a BIG one apparently. It has a master bedroom in the front end - queen sized bed - a kitchen/living room area with a couch and table set - fridge, stove, oven, microwave, full surround sound stereo/tv system - a back bedroom with a double sized bed with a single bunk above it. A bathroom sink area - and then a separate toilet/bathtub/shower area. It also has air-conditioning and a bbq hook-up outside. Pretty neat. Now we will be able to camp in style. And I will enjoy going along. LOL

I may also have sold a couple of the young girls...Dusty and Paris. I am just awaiting receipt of the sale contracts and the deposit.

Not too many inquiries on Sonny, Gidget and Dolly, but I am still hopeful that they will all sell before fall.

Hyde is doing extremely well at Dale's. She just can't stop raving about how good he is and how athletic he is. Gunner, on the other hand, being a year younger and less mature is giving her a run for her money - fighting her at every turn. I sure hope he has his "COME TO JESUS" moment soon and gets on with what he is bred to do. LOL

We are headed to Dale's on Friday the 13th to see the boys. So I will be trying to get really good pics of them for the blog and for the website. I hope the weather will be good so that Hyde will be working cows.

Dolly's eye has healed really well. There is still a yellow spot where the injury was but the rest of the eye has gone back to brown. She is still outside in the pasture with Molson.

Semi is headed to the vet this week for her pregnancy ultrasound...my fingers are crossed!!! Dale has also sent me another pic of her chest injury. MAN...it is doing sooo good. I am soo happy. As Paige said "it is proof that hard work and determination can turn what you think is a tragedy into a triumph". Never again will I think that I can't handle bad things.




Anyways...time to sign off for today. Have to get the BBQ going for Doyle's birthday dinner.

TTFN

Carrie

No comments: