Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A warm spring day (more pics)

Hey everyone,

We have had a couple really nice warm days.

Yesterday (Monday May 14) was spent in the city for the most part as my oldest, Melissa, had her wisdom teeth out. I still managed, however, to spend time with the 4 legged babies.

Semi was a good girl again taking her medicine as required...and then we spent a little more time outside eating grass. I can't believe we are only on day 9 of recovery...seems like forever already.

Her wound looks to be healing well. We did have some "bubbly foam" from one section of it. Talked to Dr. Doyle (her vet) and she said that is from air getting into some sections of the cut as it heals. I am to now watch for a "bubble wrap" feeling under the skin.

Seems that Semi will be on stall rest longer than I had originally thought. Dr. Doyle said at least a month before she can go outside for longer periods and even then it will only be in a small "stall sized" area. Guess I will be spending more money. LOL Need to buy some panels to set up in some of the more grassy areas.

I took a couple more pics of it today. Here are the "nicer" ones.





Hope all is well with everyone today.

TTFN

Carrie

1 comment:

Paige said...

I see a huge difference in her from first pics to now---in shedding alone! And obviously she is healing.

I am proud of you for hanging in there with the meds--and thrilled it is paying off!