Monday, August 20, 2007

School starts soon

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!! SEPTEMBER 4!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

Too bad it is such an expensive time of year.

We gathered up the school supply lists and headed to town today. Spent 2 hours at Walmart and gathered up everything the kids needed - except for backpacks and lunchkits. I am pretty sure we have enough of those laying around now.

Went for lunch and then home to get everything labeled and organized.

Doyle arrived home with the mail and inside was Shayne's time table and school fee list. OUCH.

I can hardly wait to get Bailey's. Oh...also have to remember to pay Bailey's bus fees or she won't have a way to get to school.

MONEY MONEY MONEY

TTFN

Carrie

2 comments:

Paige said...

I accidently went to WalMart on Saturday, the last weekend before school started here this year. Holy Mother of God, it was like torture (WalMart usually is, but this was a special kind of hell)

I LOVED getting school supplies as a kid. Heck, I still love it!

Carrie T said...

I love getting office supplies for myself. I look and say "oh man...I could use just that thing". But then never do. Walmart in Veg wasn't that busy but then it was a Monday morning. Maybe I was lucky. I think this is the earliest I have bought supplies too!!