Friday, August 10, 2007

The start of week 2

Well, we left Christina Lake this morning (Friday) and travelled to Osooyos (have no idea how to pronounce it so you can all just guess). It is in the "desert" part of BC. A few more hours away from my parents place yet.

The campground is on a little bit of a hill but just as nicely set up as the last one. We have a fantastic view of the lake.

We spent the afternoon at the beach after getting set up and are now back at the campsite and I am waiting for supper to cook. That is the part I LOVE the most about camping - Doyle does most of the cooking. LOL

We are now comtemplating renting either a boat or a seadoo for a few hours tomorrow but as I am scared of the water, I would prefer to stay on land. And I sure can think of more things that we could do for the rates they all charge around here.

As you can tell, there is actual WIRELESS internet here at this new campsite that does work. I will post more later as the holiday continues.

TTFN

Carrie

No comments: