Friday, August 10, 2007

Vacation travel time

As Doyle made reservations for us at Christina Lake campground, we were off from my parents nice and early on Wednesday morning. All the lots are privately owned (which seems to be a common thing here now) but some are rented out when the owners are not here. Some of the sites are just stunning with how they have been set up…patios, bbq’s, fences. It is like a little summer community. The beach is very nice too – sandy with WARM water. The kids are having a blast – spending most of the day in the water. I have gotten a few good pics and have put the video camera to good use. Doyle went and rented some kid bike helmets and they all went for a bike ride while I did up the laundry and tried to get on the internet here at the campsite. Not sure of the problem, but no one could get it to work. The next campsite supposedly has free wireless internet so I will get online and upload all this.

TTFN

Carrie

1 comment:

Paige said...

That sounds like what I think vacations are supposed to be like with little kids. I have great memories of going camping with my friend Robin whose family kept a camper at Rend Lake, year round, so they knew everyone.

Bet the kids loved it