Sunday, June 10, 2007

Others in my life

All this time talking about Semi and Dolly and I always forget to mention the fact that I do own 12 other horses. Not all live with me right now but will sooner or later.

Went out with my daughter, Melissa, tonight and took some other pictures.

Here is Molson. He is Semi's yearling red dun son. He sure looks more like his dad - Slydun Haida (owned by my good friends Paige and Barry Strawn of Illinois).




And this is Dusty...she is a 2 year old filly that we bought to keep Gidget (Semi's 2 year old daughter company at weaning). She is ready to be started and is for sale if anyone is interested. LOL



More pics to come tomorrow.

Night

Carrie

2 comments:

Elly'sMom said...

AMAZING Carrie! That small one is almost gone! Great Job! I know this has been such a long and drawn out process, but it's definitely paying off. Semi looks great.

Paige said...

Man, it always amazes me how much Molson looks like his daddy--you have to post that cocky pic of him and put a Sly pic next to it----I bet it will be eery.

Dusty is looking good too