Sunday, June 17, 2007

Gidget (aka Sweet Lucky Olena)

I finally managed to get a couple good pictures of Gidget. She is Semi's 2 year old filly - and a very flashy girl at that.

It is hard to get pics that do her justice but I sure tried today. LOL




We are starting to work with Gidget with ground work in preparation for training. We worked on "lunging" tonight. It was very interesting. She is such an "in your face" girl that I think I was expecting it to be easy. Well, let me tell you. She has no respect for space...and doesn't really care that you want her to pay attention to you.

So I think she may have to go away to learn how to be a horse.

TTFN

Carrie

1 comment:

Paige said...

She is looking good, but it sure is hard to believe that she is Molson's sister, they are so different!