Sunday, October 4, 2009

August 28 - last day at work and new hair

What a day. It was long, exhausting etc. trying to make sure everything that I could get done got done to help Tanya out. They interviewed new timekeepers YESTERDAY. So there won't be anyone there to help Tanya for a bit.

We had a great lunch - brought in Boston Pizza and laughed and chit chatted lots. It was a great way to end my time there.

After work, I headed off to do some errands - dr. app't, pick up meds etc. - and then off to SWIZZLESTICKS hair salon for a much needed updated look.

HA HA

I asked friends and family what they thought...general consensus was to stick with the basic style but go different on the color. Many said go really dark. Some said red. So I compromised. I went really dark brown with red streaks. It looks great!!!

No comments: