Monday, September 21, 2009

June 27 - 28 - Interview and camping

Am ready to go for my interview in the morning and then drive 2 hrs to meet up with the campers. So not looking forward to the drive. I hate driving.

I also hate dressing for interviews. Didn't bother me before but have not had 2 with the same people so I am basically down to one outfit. EEPS. So maybe up a bit earlier and go to town and buy another shirt. LOL

Trailer is packed for the trip. Doyle and the kids are heading out at 8 am to meet up with the big group. All camping gear will be loaded into our travel trailer and then they will be off. coach and his wife are going and will take kids - hopefully they will only need to take one vehicle now that our truck has one extra seat.

Doyle and the kids left at 8:30 am on the 28th.

I am headed to the city to West Ed Mall to the apple store to get my phone fixed - hopefully. Then off to my interview.

From there, I have to go pay our yearly property taxes and then to the lake.

No comments: