Monday, September 21, 2009

July 1 - EMPLOYED!!!

My interview on Monday went really well - I think. I was happy with it...very comfortable. The Director - J - and I discussed the job as well as my previous one at Bantrel and she said they are very very similar. She said she was happy that I was knowledgeable about what the job would entail as well as very happy that I knew more about how "onsite" payroll worked.

When I left she said they would be making their decision and she would be making phone calls by 3 pm on Tuesday. I didn't receive a call or an e-mail so hoping that they just ran into some problems or couldn't quite make their decisions and I will get a call tomorrow.

YIPPEE - HOORAY I AM EMPLOYED.

It is our "Canada Day" holiday today so wasn't expecting a call today but she is working. I got the call on my way home from the city.

I start at 8 am on Monday. Now to go shopping for dress up clothes. I have "outgrown" everything I have.

No comments: