Monday, September 21, 2009

June 26 - 2nd interview

Well, I got a call to come in for a 2nd interview today. Turns out the director wants to meet with the shortlisted candidates. Only problem originally was that they wanted the interview on Monday. I had already told them that I was going to be away Monday and Tuesday camping with the bowling league (kids group).

So D (interviewer) said he would contact the director and let me know another day to interview. Well, I stewed about it for a bit and then called him back, left him a message saying I would just head out camping late.

He was very happy when he called me back but still asked if it was okay for me to be late camping as he didn't want to disrupt things or cause problems with supervision etc.

So now I have interview no 2 on Monday at 1 pm.

Will keep you all informed.

No comments: