Monday, February 16, 2009

It's moving faster than I thought - Jan 28

After my testing portion of my interview on Monday, the lady told me that it would be at least two weeks before they would be calling for interviews...if you made it that far.

Well, I got my interview request THIS MORNING. The job is with the RCMP - in the Major Crimes Department at their headquarters in Edmonton.

the e-mail was pretty specific as to what they are looking for:

The essential qualifications that are being assessed at this time are
as follows:

* Knowledge of good security practices.
* Knowledge of the RCMP's, Mission, Vision and Values.
* Ability to determine priorities and organize work.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to communicate effectively orally.
* Effective interpersonal relationships.
* Initiative.
* Dependability
* Capacity to work with undesirable material.

No comments: