Saturday, May 24, 2008

Visiting Hyde and Gunner - May 3

Here are a couple pics from today's visit. I will do a longer write up later as I am pretty tired tonight. They just worked the flag as Jason is building fence right now and had no way of getting cattle or buffalo into the arena today.

Gunner pics:




Hyde pics:




Both boys are doing fantastic and looking even better. Their pics actually look like they are cutting horses now with how low they are getting down in the dirt...and the stops - wow - power. Hyde's stopping shot looks like he is a reiner there is so much sand flying.

Jason has changed his mind about me taking money from Hyde and putting it into Gunner as Hyde is now working very hard and showing Jason that he is ready to go.

Hyde's first show is next weekend actually!!! I am soo excited. Hyde will be entered in the $3000 Novice Horse class. He will do a "prep work" on friday in the show ring with the herd and turn back riders etc. And then will show on Saturday and Sunday.

I was a little disappointed in the pics as I could not for the life of me find my multi-burst setting. And they are very yellow. I am going to have to play with the lighting setting next time too.

No comments: