Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jason visits

Jason also stopped over on his way home to look at Sonny as he was going to see about putting him in his dad's big cowhorse sale. He also looked over everything else I have. Liked Molson but said he has a foot problem on one front...so I need to get the farrier out to hopefully correct it - said is looks "clubby" and it sure the hell doesn't look right that's for sure. He said my price range on Gidget was good - promote her for a kid pony - put some rides on her and pics of her being ridden. Thought Phoenix was massive. Said he will pass his info on to some of his roper friends.

And then he offered me training in exchange for Sonny. He liked him for himself. Is going to use him for a turn back horse and do some roping on him. so I am pretty happy. Sonny loaded right up into Jason's trailer!!!

So all in all a good day I think. LOL

No comments: