Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stallion Advertising

Well, it is that time of year...which is actually a first for us. We are going to do up our stallion ads...or rather have someone make them for us. But we need to pick our photos. I don't have any good show shots as of yet...so am going to go with something I have taken.

We are doing a 1/6 of a page ad and putting both boys on it. We are going with a working shot of Gunner and a conformation shot of Hyde.

Now for the part I need help with - chosing the shots to go with.

Gunner's choices (please pick your favorite):
1.

2.

3.


Hyde's choices (please pick your favorite):
1.

2.


The text in the ad is going to be very simple - the horse name and pedigree and our contact information. If you think anything else should be put in there, please let me know.

I guess I should also say that the ad is going to be in black and white. Any suggestions of layout would be appreciated too.


Thanks all!!

2 comments:

JenB said...

2 and 2 would be my choices. But make sure the layout distinguishes between the 2 horses. I hate looking at ads that take me a while to realize that there are 2 seperate horses not 2 shots of the same. They are looking GREAT!

Carrie said...

Thanks Jennifer

I am leaning towards those ones as well.

I have talked to the advertisers and they said "not a problem" to separate the two stallions. I will have their names right under their pictures (I think) so that will help as well.