Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Supreme and Dale

Dale showed this last week at the Canadian Supreme. It is one of the largest shows for reining, cutting and working cowhorse in Canada.

She showed Hyde's sister in the Open Cutting Futurity. She made it through to the 2nd go round but not to the finals. Which is too bad because this mare is AMAZING.

She also showed her 4 year old mare "OUT PLAY EM" to a 4th place finish in the Canadian Supreme Open Maturity class.

I am very happy for her and just wish I could have gotten down there to watch her and cheer her on.

She has e-mailed me a couple times to remind me that next year at this time both Hyde and Gunner will be showing there!!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Well she beat a lot of folks who did not do that well! And it is always a good reminder that it is anyone's game on any given day.

Congrats to her!

Carrie T said...

I am thrilled for her. She was in the finals against the big "boys" from up here. Gerry Handmsa, Brad Pederson, Guy Heinz. So it was quite the "top notch" group of riders.

I am thrilled to know that she will be pushing my boys next year.

Desiree Thomas said...

congrats to her! And wow next year it will be your horses just think of that excitement.