Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shayne, Bailey and I go to the optomitrist

And we all need glasses.

Shayne needs a stronger prescription for all around use. Bailey is getting some for distance - reading the board and watching tv.

And I am back in glasses after 8 years. I had ICL (Implanted Contact Lenses) surgery in 2000. This surgery took me from legally blind without corrective lenses to perfect vision. I have known over the past year or so that my eyesight was worsening - especially when driving...and finally broke down and went. And I was right. I really need them for driving.

so all were ordered and received. The kids are very happy with theirs but I was not. I got a headache right away wearing mine...and noticed that I could not read the dash when driving and that the periferal vision was foggy. So I called them and made an appointment to go back in to have them checked.

I went through another complete exam (new dr.) and she changed my prescription a little bit and I went into "anti-fatigue" lenses which will help with my vision problems with the glasses. So next week, I will have my new glasses AGAIN. LOL

No comments: