Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nov 20 - Newest update on Kirby

This is Jesse's e-mail:

Sorry it's taken so long, but the boys and I have been busy, we've been doing puppy classes, meeting lots of people and other dogs, and of course, horses(whom Kirby absolutely loves). He also loves kids. I had a 5 year old walk him around and he was a real prince for her(ie: better then he normally is with me), and sat for her when asked. Her dad was enormously impressed. He's also been nominated to socialize the petrified chihuhua in our class because he's very good(or disinterested) in her. LOL. All in all he's doing pretty good, housetraining is slow progress, and to top it off, today he started peeing like a big dog...already....i've attached some pics of him, and also his little bro Moose.





Boy...he sure has grown hasn't he. I sure love these updates from Jesse on how Kirby is growing and maturing. I am very happy that he has gone to a great home!!

No comments: