Monday, May 3, 2010

Updates are coming

We have had an exciting spring.

Short family updates:

Both Shayne and Bailey are now working at McDonald's in Veg. Means more driving for me...but maybe less spending in the long run as the both now have spending money.

Bailey also has her braces. She is pretty sore still and I think already looking forward to getting them off.

We found out that Mark and Autumn are going to be parents. Doyle is excited at the prospect of being a grandpa. I am excited too but not sure what my role will be or what baby will call me. They have picked out some cool names too. Maybe time to start doing some baby shopping - or at least baby window shopping as we don't know whether it will be a girl or a boy yet.

Luke is still working for the same company building cabinets. Coreen is working on her journeyman ticket (red tag???). I know I probably got that wrong.

Melissa and Mike are still in Fort Mac. They are now in a basement suite of the house they had the bedroom suite in. And loving it. Not sure about loving Fort Mac...but loving the fact that they have more room.

Doyle is just finishing up a shutdown at work. Made for some long shift schedules and long hours on top of that. He will be very happy to be back on a regular schedule.

I am still plugging away at my job. Busy season is starting so not much time to do anything else. My photography course is back underway. I have one more photo project to do for Unit two. Unit three looks to be interesting. I also have a potential job photographing a horse show mid-May. Going to look over the info sheets I was sent and then will get back to the lady this week to confirm. Kinda excited but kinda nervous too.

As for general stuff:

We went skiing in Jasper for a weekend. Spent way too much money but it was great to see almost the entire group together. We missed Mark, Autumn and Coreen.

We had puppies both the end of March. 5 little ones to enjoy. They are almost ready to go to their new homes now.

We have also had two of our three foals born. Both sired by Gunner and out of Rondee and Ding...so Paige's breeding program has started on it's second generation with a bang. Both foals are wonderful. A red dun colt and a sorrel filly. We are now just awaiting Dolly's foal - she is due anytime between May 4 and 12.

Anyways...in depth updates with pics will come soon. I promise.

No comments: