Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cruise prep almost complete

Well, we are almost ready to go.

Everything has been ordered, received, altered and, as of today, packed. At least for me. I bought 4 new dresses from ebay. They arrived and are fantastic. Went shopping and managed to find 2 pairs of really nice shoes that actually fit my funky sized feet. And the jewelry shopping was done yesterday with great success.

The only thing I may have to do is find another bathing suit - not sure whether I will do that before we leave or while in one of those small island stops.

Doyle has to pack and get a couple pairs of pants shortened. He also has to buy a pair of dress shoes before we go.

We are counting the weeks now - 3 to go!!! I can hardly wait!!! I am sure you will all be inundated with pics from both Paige and myself of our fun times in the sun.

1 comment:

Elly'sMom said...

Waiting for pictures..... Do do do do, do do doo....

I hope you all are having the time of your lives!!!